Perth and Perthshire RSCDS Committee 2021/22
- Chairman: Allana Creighton
- Vice Chairman:
- Secretary: Sue James
- Treasurer: Judith Borup
- Members: Linda Carswell, Janet Macdonald, Linda Magill, Jane Rattray, Morag Lindsay
- Membership Secretary: Janice MacDonald
- Website Manager: Susan Black
- Highland Gateway Editor: Rod Purcell
Perth and Perthshire RSCDS Branch Documents
- Membership Letter 2021-2022 Web Version
- P&P Health & Safety Risk Assessment V2 Aug 2021
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy and Practice Guidelines for RSCDS Branches and Affiliated Groups
- RSCDS Perth and Perthshire Branch Constitution Sept 2019
Branch AGM: 7th September 2021
The 87th Annual General Meeting of the RSCDS Perth and Perthshire Branch was held at Kinnoull Church Hall, Perth on Tuesday 7th September 2021 at 7.30pm.
Book Of Perth Dances On Sale. There is an accompanying CD for this book.
Our branch has published a book of dances which have connections with Perth and Perthshire, either relating to the area or written for or by dancers within this area. Members were asked to submit dances for consideration and the working group selected the dances for publication. From 42 dances submitted, 12 were selected and Margaret Breckenridge won the competition to design the front cover of the book which is on sale for £2. The CD with James Coutts Scottish Country Dance Band to accompany the book, is available for £8. The book and CD can be bought together for £8. If you would like a copy – please contact us via the website.
New Book Now On Sale: Dances from our ‘Devise a Dance Competition – Perth and Perthshire 95th Anniversary’. There is no accompanying CD for this book.
A book of dances containing all 16 of the dances submitted for the Branch’s 95th Anniversary dance competition is now on sale for £2.50 plus postage. There is no accompanying CD.
If you would like to buy a copy/copies of the book then please contact the Branch either via the ‘Contact’ page on the website or through the Branch email address: email@example.com.
Allana Creighton is co ordinating the sale of these books and those who know Allana may contact her directly.
The winning dance was ‘Highland Gateway’ 8*32J.
For a list of all 16 dances please see our ‘News’ page on this website.