The Perth and Perthshire Branch of RSCDS runs a series of classes, dances and social events throughout the year.
Events are in Perth unless otherwise stated.
- Children’s Class: Tuesdays from 10th September to 3rd December with a break during school holidays in October. Classes commences again from 7th Jan to 31st March. 4pm to 6pm. Oakbank Community Centre. Teacher is Jane Rattray. £25 per term or £2.50 per night.
- General Class: Tuesdays from 10th September to 26th November commencing again on 7th January until 31st March. 7:30pm to 9:30pm. Tryst Hall, Pitlochry. Teacher is Linda Gaul. £2 for members, £2.50 for non-members.
- General Class: Wednesdays from 11th September to 11th December commencing again on 8th January to March 25th. 7pm to 9:30pm. Perth Methodist Church, Scott St. Teacher is Christian Catto. £4 for members, £5 for non-members.
- General Class: Thursdays from 12th September to 12th December commencing again on 9th January to 26th March. 2pm to 3:30pm. St Matthews Church Hall, Tay St. Teacher is Rae Farrow. £3.
- Experienced Class: Thursdays from 12th September to 12th December commencing again on 9th January to March 26th. 7:30pm to 9:30pm. Methodist Church, Scott St, Perth. Teacher is Rhoda Purcell. £4 for members, £5 for non-members.
2020 Spring and Summer Events
The Perth RSCDS Spring and Summer Classes and Dances programme will be posted when available
Extra Event: Sat 1st Feb
The Branch will run an additional event on Saturday 1st Feb, from 2pm to 4pm, in the RDM Hall in Scone. First, Judith Borup will give a dance class based on the Imperial Books 3, 4 and 5. After a short tea break Alastair Dall, a sports podiatrist, will talk about foot care and injury prevention. Cost is £4.00
Save the Date: Our 95th birthday celebration
Perth RSCDS will celebrate its 95th anniversary on 25th September 2020 at the Station Hotel in Perth. More information to follow!!!!